Connect Transit Coloring Contest
Thank you to all who entered and we look forward to another great contest in 2020!
A special "congratulations" to our winner!
Open to all children, ages up to 14 years old in McLean County.
• Children must create their own original artwork- no copyrighted clip art, computer-generated graphics, or copyrighted characters.
• Posters must reflect the theme of the contest: Connect in the Community
• All entries must be submitted on paper to the Connect Transit offices (351 Wylie Drive Normal, IL 61761), Neuhoff Media (520 North Center Street Bloomington, IL 61701) or Collectible Corner (1520 E College Ave #0, Normal, IL)
• Look on the last page for a template of the correct dimensions: 8.5’’ x 11’’
• All entries must be two-dimensional; no glued on pieces will be accepted.
• Any medium (paint, crayon, marker, colored pencil, etc.) is acceptable, but remember that bright, solid colors will reproduce better!
• Each child may only submit one entry and submission must have entry form firmly attached to the back of the submission.
• Entries must be mailed or delivered to Connect Transit, Neuhoff Media or Collectible Corner (Addresses Above)
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
• Appropriateness to Connect Transit or transit in general (Connect in the Community)
• Originality, creativity, and overall visual appeal
• On November 29th, the top five pictures for each age group will be posted to Connect Transit’s Facebook (Connect Transit) account.
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be determined by the amount of likes on Facebook. The deadline for voting is December 6th at 5:00PM CENTRAL, so check out our pages and cast your likes!
• Top three winners will be selected from each group: ages 6 and under, ages 7-9 and ages 10-14.
• 1st Place: artwork will be displayed on the exterior of the bus and will win a prize pack ($15 value).
• 2nd & 3rd Place: artwork will be displayed inside buses and will win a prize pack ($15 value).
• Winners will be notified after the voting has ended on December 6th
• No purchase necessary | Odds of winning are based on number of entries per age group
For more information, call Brendan O’Neill, Community Outreach Coordinator at: (309) 829-1157.
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors
Additional Coloring Sheets and Word Search Puzzles